Sunday 7 December 2008

XIII

So he'd dropped her off home that day and had visited over the weekend. Bimbo was relieved at first that he hadn't made a move on her and then she started wondering why that was. They were both very tactile and she was attractive so why the hell hadn't he?

She finally breached the subject on Sunday evening, they were watching 'Save the Last Dance' in the den. "Segun, is something wrong?". He was taken aback and asked her what she she meant. "Well I thought since we've been dancing around each other for years and I finally turned 18 this month that on our first weekend we would take our relationship to the next level. Is it that you find me unattractive or there's something else going on here? I thought I would have to fight you off this weekend but so far you haven't made a move."

Segun looked at her and replied, "Are you serious or having me on? I thought I was doing the noble thing by keeping my distance and there's you anticipating.. You naughty girl!" He laughed. "To be serious there's nothing I would like better than to make sweet, passionate love to you, jeez it's taken all my self-control not to. I love you, everything about you and for that same reason I don't want to jeopardise our relationship for something I'd like to cherish for the rest of our lives. I may have been a bit of a rogue in the past with other girls but since I've been with you I realise that I should respect my body. I want to give you every part of me and I would like to think the same goes for you but only when we are married."

Married... She was secretly delighted that he thought of them as life partners. "But Segun that's a long way off and since we've never had 'the talk' I didn't want you to think that I took our relationship for granted. You're a man and I know you have needs. I'm just getting used to my body now and there's nothing I would love more than to share my most intimate moments with you. I appreciate that you love me enough to wait for the right time but please if you ever change your mind... "Yes, yes you'll be the first to know. Come here you silly girl, trying to lead me to commit!

1 comment:

Nefertiti said...

Aww this is too sweet! I especially love the pararaph where Segun's talking. In this sex crazed world, there's nothing sweeter than reading about noble men like segun. I hope he stays noble o... more more!